hallo meet me again in this article I will discuss Type of Processor Android Smartphone Good quality, who does not want to have Android Smartphone with high spec and high quality. High processor will be supported by other high device also as example Random Access Memory or (RAM) usually presented bigger follow Processor in pairs on the Android Smartphone as well as High Cameras and Other, the point Brand that offers Android Smartphone with high Processor will definitely be supported by other high spec too.
here I will discuss Is the Android Smartphone Processor as we know the processor or Brain Computer, is an Important role for an android Smartphone if no tool this one, and The Android Smartphone will not live or Dead total but do not get wrong Processor on Android is the same time with the Processor is on the computer or laptop only on the computer or laptop Processor type like its predecessors namely Processor with Pentium Base, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Intel Celeron, Intel Dual Core, Intel Core2Duo, Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7 and the last for the current Intel Core i9 is Intel version unified with AMD Processor version and the other. While on Android we will discuss below please read carefully and to completion.
Here are tips on choosing an android processor:
- Choose a processor with leading brands such as Qualcomm Snapdragon, Exynos, Nvidia Tegra if you have a high budget. If instead, you can choose a processor with a mediatek (MTK) or Intel brand.
- Choose the highest series of Processor chipsets you choose, for example, if in the lowcard class qualcomm snapdragon typically use the 200 and 400 series, the middle class usually uses the 600 series and for the flagship class or the highest typically wears the 800 series. this is written, the highest snapdragon qualcomm snapdragon 821 and the latest rumor will come out the 835 series snapdragon.
- Select a chipset with a high clockspeed of at least 1 GHz, higher is better.
- Choose the most modern and new architecture today such as ARMv8, Cortex A53, Cortex A57 and others.
- Choose the smallest and most sophisticated manufacturing. Examples of such as 90nm, 65nm, 45nm, 40nm, and 28nm, 14nm, 10nm.
- Also choose a processor with a large and fast cache.
- And most importantly, choose a processor with a core core that has at least 2 cores (dualcore). Much nicer like 4 cores (quadcore), 6 cores (hexacore), 8 cores (octacore), 10 cores (decacore).
That is the type of Processor that is in Smarpphone Android, can definitely differentiate